2.6 - Life of the Party
As the creative force behind Lauren Chitwood Events and Olio Event Group, Lauren Chitwood has spent the last ten years planning weddings, corporate events, fundraisers, social galas, and parties. With a client list full of Louisville, Kentucky’s who’s who in the corporate, social, and charity markets, Lauren Chitwood is the go-to girl to get it done. I’ve followed and admired her work for years and am so excited for you to get to hear how this chick tackles life.
1. Favorite Book (Ok I need two...) for Business - Start with Why by Simon Sinek and for Personal - The Wisdom on Sundays - Oprah Winfrey.
2. Favorite Podcast Oprah's Super Soul Conversations
3. Favorite TV Show CBS Sunday Morning
4. Favorite Amazon Find (So hard my entire life drop ships from Amazon) Ok, this is random, but I LIVE in these tunic tops. They have them in every color/ print imaginable (some chic, some not so much) but they are perfect length to cover my tush. I layer them over my workout clothes for the workday, I literally throw them on with a cool scarf/ jacket and a good looking shoe and I feel totally appropriate/ comfortable for my entire day.
5. Instagram, another tough one... But I really enjoy following Bob Goff.... another INCREDIBLE book Love Does was hugely influential in my life and I'm always enjoying his amazing view of the world and find his content somehow to be just what I needed to see.