2.5 - Brains Over Blonde
Anna Wood is the founder and CEO of Brains over Blonde, a feminist lifestyle platform for women who refuse to choose between femininity and success. Brains over Blonde provides sassy, career and life advice through free content, tools, inspiration, and coaching.
Anna grew up in Silicon Valley and is obsessed with female empowerment, innovation, and leadership. She has a Stanford MBA and led sales at Google. She's worked with major brands including Netflix, J.Crew, and Airbnb. I’m so excited for you all to hear her amazing story!
1. Favorite book? Lean In - Sheryl Sandberg (if you haven't read this, that's your homework)
2. Favorite podcast? My Favorite Murder - Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark (don't be creeped out)
3. Favorite TV show? The Bachelor(ette)... duh
4. Favorite Amazon find? These thank you cards! I always have these handy - so there's never an excuse!
5. Favorite Instagram account? Amanda Cerny - she's brilliant and hilarious